Confronting death is always traumatic. If you're facing a postmortem cleanup situation, we can help.
Steril-Ease provides thorough cleanup, removal, decontamination, and disposal services after events like suicides, murders, unattended deaths, and biohazard situations.
Maybe there was a death in the home due to an infectious disease outbreak like COVID-19, or an accident occurred in the workplace. Whatever the case may be, our skilled team has the tools and techniques to clean and sanitize the scene.
Trauma can happen anywhere, from the home to the factory floor. We serve private and commercial clients, including homeowners, business owners, property managers, industrial companies, and insurance companies.
Some of our clients contact us directly, while others are referred to us by funeral directors, medical examiners, or law enforcement agencies.
We offer professional trauma and crime scene cleanup, including postmortem cleanup.
The scene of a traumatic event like a suicide or accident may be contaminated with hazardous materials, such as bodily fluids or tissue. Facing this kind of physical aftermath while also dealing with grief is shocking and overwhelming
We are here to help. Our team will take the burden of cleaning off your hands, removing the signs of the trauma, disinfecting the scene, and disposing of unsafe goods.
The police, fire department, or emergency personnel are not responsible for crime scene cleanup. After these professionals complete their work and leave the scene, many people are left bewildered with the mess left behind.
Once the investigation into a crime or accident is complete, we can step in. Our team will eliminate traces of blood, bodily fluids, fire extinguisher residue, fingerprint powder, and chemicals used to gather evidence.
We also clean up after methamphetamine labs.
Crime scene and trauma cleanup usually require the removal of biohazardous materials. Hiring a qualified contractor takes this burden off your shoulders.
A biohazard is any biological material, from viruses to plants, that poses a safety threat to another living organism.
Biohazard waste is classified into distinct threat levels by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A biohazard level one might include a bacteria like E.Coli while a biohazard level four includes life-threatening agents, like the Ebola virus.
Common biohazards we are equipped to deal with include:
● Bodily fluids
● Animal waste, like rodent droppings or carcasses
● Pathological waste, like human tissue
● Sharps waste, like needles
You should never attempt to clean biohazardous materials yourself. These goods are a health threat. For example, rat droppings can cause Salmonellosis, a severe type of food poisoning, causing diarrhea, abdominal cramping, and fever.
Count on Steril-Ease to safely remove such dangers from your home or business.
Here's how our professional biohazard cleaning helps you:
● Meet legal obligations: There are legal obligations when it comes to handling biohazards. For example, if you run a business, you are obligated to create a safe space for employees. If an accident scene isn't properly cleaned after a traumatic incident, and a worker is exposed to a biohazard, you could face a personal injury lawsuit or similar legal trouble.
● Ensure cleaning and disinfection: Biohazardous goods can't be effectively cleaned using everyday household chemicals and techniques. For instance, even scooping up rat droppings can result in dangerous particles entering the air you breathe. We have the tools and knowledge to do the job safely.
● Protect your safety: It's also a health hazard to clean biohazardous materials without proper protection. Our team has the appropriate personal protective equipment, PPE, such as hazmat suits, gloves, and masks.
We don't just eliminate visible dirt from the surface. We do a deep clean that includes disinfecting and deodorizing.
Our professional biohazard cleanup services cover a comprehensive four-part process.
Blood, waste, and other biohazards are frequently left behind after a trauma or crime. This creates an uncomfortable, unpleasant, and unsafe environment due to dangers like bloodborne pathogens or chemicals.
Our team is made up of those with specialized training and the tools to eliminate these hazards safely. Let us do the job, so you don't have to.
Trauma and crime scene cleanup may require the removal of contaminated elements, such as carpeting or furniture. We can take care of this too.
We won't leave behind garbage bags or other waste. When we go, we leave your space clean and free of signs of trauma.
Even trauma and crime scenes that look clean may have trace amounts of hazardous materials. Viruses that are invisible to the naked eye, for example, can remain in a room after a patient has passed on from an infectious disease.
We do more than clean. We also decontaminate to remove such unseen threats.
You can't just dump biohazardous materials in the garbage. We work with properly certified disposal facilities to safely get rid of dangerous goods.
After we've left your property, you can rest easy knowing that we are disposing of any hazardous goods according to legal requirements for biohazard removal.
We know that the situations surrounding a crime scene or trauma cleanup are emotional. Our team will approach you with compassion and care, offering the respect you deserve during a difficult time.
Our priority is giving you back a home or business space that you feel comfortable returning to.
Here's what you get when you entrust your cleanup to us:
● An expertly trained team: Our workers take pride in what they do. We recognize that this is about more than cleaning up physical signs of trauma. It's about returning the space to its original state, restoring it as a comfortable place free of emotional scars.
● Top-quality results: Cleanup supports emotional healing by removing reminders of any trauma and restoring the space. With certified cleaning, we return your residential or commercial property to a pristine state.
● 365, 24/7 Service: We know that these incidents can happen anytime and anywhere. We provide rapid response services, 365 days of the year. When you need us, we will be there.
Steril-Ease brings you cleaning with compassion.